Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday's Challenge

Friday's Challenge: Get Organized!



I hattttttttttttteeeee paper. I don't even like paper money. If you know me chances are you have heard me say, "I hate cash!!" True story. I only use my card and rarely use paper money unless I'm tipping gals at the Spearmint Rhino or buying weed. Just kidding, most clubs take cards.

So anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Paper. I loathe it. I loathe it because I am usually drowning in it. I throw away everything..bank statements, receipts, everything important you are supposed to hold onto..yeah, I toss it. So recently, after paying CHASE $25 to look at my own god damn bank statements, I had this novel thought: What if I actually put important papers into one of the 3 filing folder thingys (I don't even know what the hell those are called!) that I have collecting dust?! And so I did, I filed. And it felt good. I almost stopped after shoving all my documents into said file-thingy but then thought, "No, let's get crazy. Let's take a big step to grown-updom and LABEL each section." Oh yeah, I labeled.

So that's it. Seems pretty simple, but you have to remember that I don't do 'responsible adult' very well. I'm enjoying the lack of papers in various hiding spaces all over my room and I am even hunting for more papers to file.

No comments:

Post a Comment